* HeemangNote Co., Ltd.'s personal information processing policy includes the following.
1. Personal information items and methods of collection
The company collects the following personal information for product inquiries, suggestions, and complaints.
- Required: Name, Email
- Selections: Contact Us
(However, we do not collect personal information such as sensitive race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of origin and place of origin, political orientation and criminal records, health status and sex life, etc.)
In addition, the following information can be generated and collected during service use.
- In the case of obtaining separate consent for additional collection of personal information,
- Collection method: Collection through 'Contact Us' service on the website
2. Purpose of personal information collection and utilization
The company utilizes the collected personal information for the following purposes:
Purpose of Use: To deliver answers inquired by interrogators, to handle matters expressed by oneself, to handle complaints, and to secure smooth communication channels (when the purpose of use is changed, prior consent will be obtained).
3. Providing and Sharing Personal Information
The company uses the personal information of the information subjects within the scope notified for the purpose of collecting and using personal information, and does not use the information subject's personal information beyond the scope without prior consent from the information subject or, in principle, disclose the information subject's personal information subject to the outside world. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
- if the information subjects agree in advance
- Where there is a request from the investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for investigation purposes;
4. Age of personal information retention and utilization
In principle, the information subject's personal information shall be destroyed without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. However, personal information is processed/held within the company's internal policy or the period of personal information retention/use agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject, and the provisions of the relevant statutes. Information that needs to be preserved for a certain
period of time is preserved for the following reasons.
- Retention items: (Required) Name, Email, Subject, Content / (Optional) Contact, Attachments
- Basis for retention: Agreeing to the subject of information
- Hold and use period: 3 years
5. Procedure and method of destruction of personal information
In principle, the company destroys the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The destruction procedure and method are as follows.
- Demolition procedure
: The information entered by the information subject for service application, inquiry consultation, etc. is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is fulfilled (in case of paper, a separate filing box) and destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time (see retention and service period) in accordance with the internal policy and other related statutes.
: This personal information is not used for any purpose other than to be retained except by law.
- Destruction method
: Delete personal information stored in electronic file format using a technical method that cannot be reproduced.
: The personal information printed on the paper is shredded or incinerated with a shredder.
6. Rights of information subjects and legal representatives and their methods of exercise
The information subject can inquire or modify his or her registered personal information at any time and request deletion.
Or, if you ask the person in charge of personal information protection to correct it in writing, by phone, or by email, we will take action after verifying your identity.
If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, etc., the company shall not use or provide such personal information until correction or deletion is completed.
The exercise of rights can be carried out through an agent, such as a legal representative of the information subject or a delegated person. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in attached Form 11 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act.
7. Matters concerning the installation, operation, and refusal of automatic personal information collection devices;
8. Information on the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge
In order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, the company designates the department concerned and the person in charge of personal information management as follows.
- Department in charge of personal information
Department name: Product development team
: Phone number: 031-905-7169
: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can report any personal information protection related complaints that occur while using the company's services to the person in charge of personal information management or the department in charge. The company will quickly and fully respond to the information subjects' reports. If you need to report or consult about any other personal information infringement, please contact the following agency.
Dispute Mediation Committee (https://www.kopico.go.kr/main/main.do)
Information ProtectionMark Certification Committee (http://www.eprivacy.or.kr)
Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://www.spo.go.kr/site/spo/main.do)
Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (https://www.police.go.kr/www/security/cyber.jsp)
9. Obligations of Notice
If there is any addition, deletion or modification of the current personal information processing policy, it will be notified at least seven days before the revision through the 'Notices' on the website.
Personal Information Handling Policy Implementation Date: 07/07
HeemangNote Co., Ltd. refuses to use the email address without permission and stipulates that:
Email Address Unauthorized Collection Denied
Please note that email addresses posted on this homepage are not collected without permission using e-mail collection programs or other technical devices, and that violations will be subject to criminal penalties under the Information Communication Network Act.
Article 50-2 of the Information and Communication Network Act (Prohibits unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses, etc.)
• 1. No one shall collect e-mail addresses using programs or other technical devices that automatically collect e-mail addresses from specified Internet homepages by a physician who refuses to collect e-
• 2. No one shall sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of the provisions of paragraph 1.
• 3. No one shall know that the e-mail address is prohibited from being collected, sold, or distributed under the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 and use it for information transmission.
If you are affected by unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses using the above technical devices, please report it through the notification window of the illegal spam response center phone (1336) or the website (www.spamcop.or.kr).